Shocking story of Half Man Half Tree

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is a video which I saw when I was surfing internet. This video made me feel the sufferers agony for what he has. However, I was after a moment quiet confused about calling him a sufferer. Sufferance comes to a person if he takes it in that way. Everything is in one's way of thinking or the way of his thinking.

Have you ever felt the uneasiness when your nails grow bigger. Does it not make us fee ill at ease? Yes, it makes us go frantic and we try to discard the unwanted nails on our finger. Keeping all this in View I would like to ask the readers to see the video and write about it in a way they feel...







StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Shocking story of Half Man Half Tree ~ Twitter FaceBook

1 comments:

Anand Chauhan March 21, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

Hope of life in adversity. Willingness to live against all odds.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP