Love Yourself

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today while thinking a lot in the midnight I halted on a point that echoed about LOVE. I just halted at a question that probably banged my mind. Love is a form of emotion that is most stable and divine of all form of positive stream of emotions. It is a boon that is probably behind every relationships. The question that I thought to ask you all is that, who do you love most?

Whose face appears as a answer to this question? Is it your husband or wife, a girl friend or a boyfriend? Is it your daughter, mother or father, son, daughter or the beloved pet? whom do you think that you love most?

Regardless of the face that appears to you , the fact is that love is that form of emotion that engraves a sense of responsibility, duty and devotion towards your loved one. You must have heard about Yin and the Yang. To make you all understand about Yin and yang I would like to import an explanation of Yin and Yan.

Are you the Beloved or the Lover, the Yin or the Yang in your relationship? If you do not know, think about the first time you met your partner.

Who spoke or wrote to the other first? Whoever takes action first is the Lover, the Yang, the predominantly masculine energy who takes the leadership role in the relationship. Then, reflect who waited to be noticed or invited first before responding. This person is the Beloved, the Yin, the predominantly feminine energy who takes the supportive role in the relationship. However, this is only true if you have been true to yourself when you met.


Love in itself is a great responsibility. Love is a purposeful work that attracts positive actions like being patient, supportive, cooperative, understanding and reliable. If love is devoid of these qualities then it is nothing more than a liability. Predominantly, there lies a fact that to be loved, to spread love and get a proper respect you must learn to love yourself first. Can you imagine a plant growing on a infertile soil, I hope the answer that will flash in your mind is a big "NO". Same as that, how can a person be loved if he doesn't love himself? So, the slogan is that love yourself more than anyone and anything else. Believe me, it is not an act of being self-conceited, it is but making yourself capable of doing what you want to.

Well, there is a question that may remain unrequited. The question is simple that may pop up in anyone's mind. What if a person is self conceited, impatient, mean or cunning? Can't a person of this sort realize what love is? Well, the answer is no. Love doesn't allow negative emotions, however, if given time, well worked upon and having an attitude of welcoming changes may help someone to gain the unmatchable feel of being loved.

Once we have loved ourselves most, despised negative emotions like revenge, anger, lust and fear we can share the self-emitting aura of love among people who need it. When a cup is full of water up to its brim, then any further water poured to it spills out. Same as this when our heart is full of love we can share and spread the love that probably generates subsequently. Lust is a natural assassin of love. I would suggest to carefully forbid Lust from interfering with love.

The very next time when some one asks you the question: Whom do you love most?
Then you must see your own smiling face as an answer to this question

Anand





StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Love Yourself ~ Twitter FaceBook

2 comments:

jedicool March 5, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

Can you love the wrinkles on your face?
Can you love you, old and gray?
Can you love the crying infant?
Can you love someone today?

Can you love the hobbled old man?
Can you love the arrogant youth?
Can you love the lover of money?
Can you love the speaker of truth?

Can you love yourself at your better, best, worst?
Can you love yourself from last to first?
Would you give away the shirt on your back?
When the time is right, would you ask for it back?


Come along, just see, do you think all this will hurt?

HintsfromElouise March 5, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

Very well said Anand!
I love the reference to Yin and Yang. Following the exercise you suggested, I have determined that my husband is the Yin and I am the Yang. Must be working well as we have been taking care of each other for more than 40 years now. Like many, I do not always think of myself as the person I need to love first. Lately, however, that truth has been coming at me from other sources too. For me, it is difficult to separate me, my husband and my children and grandchildren in terms of who I love most. I keep flickering between them all.
Elouise

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP