Be Innovative

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010


To manage your time better means to live your life in such a way that you are able to accomplish more, so that at the end of each day you can realize measurable results and enjoy a sense of fulfillment. This always involves learning to do things differently so that the results are more efficient and effective than before. Learning to manage your life and your time isn't tough job. Anyone can do it! In fact, it is often the simple things you can do that will make great differences. Sometimes you even have to go backward in order to go forward.

I want to explain a small exercise that may make my intentions clear.

First, grab a pencil and paper. Think back to the time you started school. One of the first things you learned was how to identify shapes. Next you learned to draw them. On that sheet of paper I want you to do something very simple. Draw one triangle. Isn’t it a simple job? Yes it is! Now, draw as many triangles as you can in thirty seconds. Stop!! Count how many you were able to draw. Write down that number. Do you think there might be another way to complete this activity and draw more in less time?

Start at one side of the paper and draw connected W's all the way across the page. Now put a line across the top and the bottom. See how many you can draw in twenty seconds using this method. Doesn’t that create many triangles? In only a few seconds you have learned to do this activity more effectively in a much shorter amount of time. A seemingly insignificant change can make a significant difference in what can be accomplished in a given amount of time.

What if you could get four or five times as much done each day by making a simple change?

Would that work for you?

If so, always be on the lookout for "new" ways to do "old" things, and keep your mind open to using alternative methods and plans of action. Be innovative and flexible. I believe that there is no age of learning right things. It doesn’t matter how old are you, it all means your eagerness to learn new things and implementing them. After all innovations, creativity and a directed zeal lead to great changes.

What are you waiting for? Just start innovating and discovering before your competitors. I wish you all Best of hard work !





StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Be Innovative ~ Twitter FaceBook

3 comments:

HintsfromElouise March 7, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

Exactly!!
At my age, I am supposed to be slowing down, not starting a bunch of new things. But! I get bored, so I look for new ideas, new vistas, new people to meet and have some fun with.

I love meeting new people with new ideas. At least they are new ideas to me. http://www.affordableaffiliates.com/v2/index.php?ref=57 Check out this site and see a great new idea that helps me donate to my favorite charity. I met this guy in a book store and we have been friends ever since. I am now making money with him too!!

Anonymous,  March 7, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

What you say is absolutely true!
And I would like to add another aspect from my own experience:

As a freelance artist, with no boss telling me what to do, and little outside structure to keep me going and motivated, I find a lot of support in following a daily routine of being at work: It helps getting a lot of unpleasant stuff done, simply by getting used to doing it.

But there is a downside to this: After a while, the daily routine gets boring, and the amount of energy you need to keep going, rises.

So, when I start doing little things a little different every day, this immediately makes the things I do more interesting to me; the fun of simply doing it comes back, and stays - thus enhancing my creativity, and output.

Make doing things differently a habit.

Anand Chauhan March 15, 2010 at 8:36 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP