Perception matters

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Love photography. I just can't afford to miss any moment or object that could catch my eye ball and make my imagination toss high. Recently I uploaded a photo in Face book, and wrote something what I observed from it. The photo along with what I felt about is as under:


I don't know what fascinated me but I couldn't resist myself capturing it... If observed closely it can be noted that there is a reflection of the top fringe of a building in the water. The scene that is within the end of the narrow tunnel is nothing but the outer world but in somewhat deceptive form...

To some distance we can see green grasses signifying life, growth, renewal, health, and environment. On the flip side, green is jealousy or envy (green-eyed monster) and inexperience....

If we go bit further we see water, the essence of life... water has a natural symbolism. It can be seen as beginning and end of them too: womb and Tomb. Water can be a place of protection of life and danger too.

Well, how deceptive the things of this earth are if seen narrowly. The inverted reflection does signifies our perception that leads to situation that is beyond salvage.

I have many rattling ideas that has crept my mind after observing this photo... I have just left it expecting some more refinement of thoughts that I possess about it..

You can see this particular material in Face Book too.. Just click HERE







StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Perception matters ~ Twitter FaceBook

4 comments:

Brijesh Kumar March 21, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

surely the amzing one. nice piece

HintsfromElouise March 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

You have a philosopher's soul. Very good article. You are ao right, it is a matter of perception. Some would look at that and see only waste.

anand March 22, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Elouise, I couldn't really see it as a waste. I don't know why it attracted me most among all the object around that... I keep on explaining people about what I think about it, few understand and some ignore. Ignorance make me stronger...

Unknown March 23, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

NICE ONE. ESPECIALLY THE " DUALISM" ABOUT WATER IS VERY WELL EXPLAINED. IT TAKES ME BACK A FEW YEARS WHEN I STUDIED A POEM CALLED " THE RIVER" BY A.K RAMANUJAN WHERE HE VIVIDLY EXPLAINS THE DESTRUCTIVE BUT ACTUAL PART OF A RIVER DURING THE MONSOON SEASON.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP