Be happy

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Once someone genuinely accepts that the fear of whatever that is on the other side of all sufferance is less intimidating than the frustration, the loneliness and anguish one is in owing to his or her current life then the door of salvation is open. Every sufferance has its boon with quiet apparent vice. Acceptance gives power to endure, fight and become resilient. Perhaps, acceptance is the medicine to cure the wound caused by "innocent" expectation....

Sadness, pathos and hatred are all state of mind that is prone to be corrected if dealt well in time and in a proper way. One may conclude that It is really hard to get healed, recovered or to move on in the prevailing coarse predicament. However, I would say that all the make up against odds are set up in one's mind and it is an easy task. Will, determination and tendency of remaining surfaced in the sea of despair depends on the mental framework.

It is well known fact that we tend to see what we want to see. So, if one says that he or she can't believe what he sees then, perhaps, he don't want to believe what he finds not comfortable. Frantic quest of comfortable situation is a human tendency but the truth is not hidden --- Harder the learning curve is more you learn. It is really a challenging task to get into a task of finding feed backs from people or source they trust or can rely upon. Generally we tend to avoid such situation. Good leaders who sought out their negative feed backs were more aware of themselves than those who sought out their positive feed backs. Yes, self awareness help us to gain a state of mind that has nomenclature as "happiness" and "satisfaction".

The happiness condition is not reserved for few whose life is devoted for spiritual deeds. A soul filled with love, self-worth, self-acceptance is always for one who has the courage to break through the shell of his or her current life. The manacle of present life is hard to break, but once broke it gives way to happiness and sometimes bliss ....





StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Be happy ~ Twitter FaceBook

3 comments:

jedicool March 24, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Anand, you have chosen a very interesting and sensitive topic like Happiness and Satisfaction.
I wonder Why do people run into the same mistakes over and over?I feel it is due to habits of thought. Habits are learned, and we keep them, foster them, and live by them because we don't know better. We heard our parents recite their own rules, whether they made for a happy existence or not, and we have learned.

When we say “I will be happy when…” our approach is backwards, we need to change this to start being HAPPY.Happiness should not be an achievement but it should be a state of being, I am happy whether in Rain or Sunshine should be the approach,though it is a lot easier said than done for we are victims of our desires which drive us to desperation and depression.

The Blakester March 25, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

Great post here Anand, Very interesting style of writing. We are what we think about... Keep up the great post. You made my mind think and that's great happiness to me.


The Blakester
Robert Blakely
http://TheBlakestersMadness.com

Elouise March 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

I like this one Anand. I have learned since meeting you that I am responsible for my happiness. I can choose to be happy, or I can choose to be in a state of longing for what I do not have. Life is far too short to live in that state of longing. I can choose to let things others say or do cause me unhappiness, or I can choose to be happy in spite of the things people do. I am choosing to be happy and I find my thoughts are much clearer that way too. Things are getting better in many ways because I chose to be happy.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP