Moral of the Story

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

A teacher instructs her fifth-grade class to ask their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end.

The next day the kids come in and share their stories. After a few students tell their stories, the rest of the class learns some of the morals you'd expect to hear, such as "don't count your chickens before they hatch" and "treat others as you'd like them to treat you."

Then it was little John's turn...

“My daddy told me about my uncle David,” says John.

“He was a pilot in War and had to bail out over enemy territory with nothing but a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a knife. He drank the whiskey during the drop, then landed in the middle of 20 Charlies. He shot 15, stabbed three, and killed the last two with his bare hands.”

“What is the moral of that horrible story?” yelps the mortified teacher.

“Stay away from Uncle David when he’s been drinking.”





StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Moral of the Story ~ Twitter FaceBook

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP