Life Shows Everything

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life shows everything. It shows love, hatred, happiness and despair. What makes us unhappy? Is it our action, is it one's thought , or is it the action of other makes one fall in the pool of despair? I say all mentioned causes cannot dare to pain you until you allow them to. But, the question still remain unrequited , what makes us unhappy?

But, why am I divulging the stuffs relating to happiness? Well, perhaps something is tiding in my mind causing a chaotic turmoil.

I learned from a Lady that there is great power in the words we say. The way one narrate a word defines his action and its consequence in turn. It really causes a effect- negative or positive. if an old man says "I am still sweet sixteen" then it may seem ridiculous to the listener but the real cream of the narrated line is enjoyed by the speaker, yes, there is a great power in words

Well, "Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions; it is governed by our attitude" -- Dale Carnegie


It is well known fact that character cant be changed but attitude changes by the way one thinks and implements. So to be in the state one want to must have his attitude molded a sit is the entity which defines his mental state and his actions.

Well, to write further I would like to mention some lives once said by a great person I know, he said "God manifests in every atom of this universe and will whenever required change the course of things , so when you pray with a powerful concentration and connect with the cosmic vibration you can learn the secrets of universe and use them for the good of the mankind, also you can find answers to thousands of unanswered questions in your mind and heart, the result will be directly proportional to purity of intention in your heart and mind and the intensity of your quest to unravel this force which is beyond comprehension and explanation"

There is a magnetic radiation surrounding every person which is called Aura, and this Aura causes a positive & negative radiations spreading respective impacts.

To move further, I will mention that I have a friend. I don't have any idea about what she thinks of me, what she considers me or how she takes my feelings? But, on my part, she is the one who imparts me a positive energy which keeps me happy for the moment I am with her. "A friend in need is friend indeed" -- this is really proved by her. She assisted me at the time I wanted her help, she listened to me, she gave her effort and tried to make me as I was. I am really obliged to that person.

This is what makes a Friend special and fabulous





StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Life Shows Everything ~ Twitter FaceBook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP