Behind The Wall....

>> Friday, June 25, 2010

Sitting alone under a tree I was just imagining what may be beyond this wall... Sometimes, we tend to invest lots of our time to see unseen and to know the unknown. Well, when we see the unseen it becomes a thing of beauty and if we know the unknown it's called exploration.....

I hope this piece of photographic work may have been able to explore some of your heart and see its beauty within...



Click here to see in Facebook





StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Behind The Wall.... ~ Twitter FaceBook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I am a B-tech student who is a passionate blogger and Web Addict. Like to read books and spill my thoughts on white paper. I love analyzing intricate behavioral gestures.....

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP